We could all use a little bit of relaxation after the holidays! Of course the holidays are amazing, but it can be hard! From making dinner for your picky brother, hovering mother-in-law, and loud cousins, to spending an arm and a leg on Christmas gifts, you could use a little TLC. In comes Lavender.
- Lavender comes in a 15 ml bottle for $23.50 wholesale and in a 5 ml vitality oil for $11.75
- You can cook with Lavender Vitality! Think Lemon Lavender cookies, chocolate Lavender cupcakes, or dropping some in hot tea.
- Lavender is one of the top relaxation oils.
- Lavender is really easy to make in the lab… so be careful! Thankfully Young Living has us covered.
- You can use Lavender in your bath! Mix a few drops with some epsom salts and add to warm bath water.
- Lavender is called the “Swiss army knife” of essential oils because of its many uses!
- You can apply Lavender neat (undiluted). Apply a drop on your neck, wrists, or feet for amazing relaxation benefits.
- You can also buy Lavender lip balm, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, and bath bombs from Young Living!
- It is amazing for your skin. Add a few drops to some coconut oil or natural body lotion!
My Experience with Lavender
This is one of the first oils I used and I used it a lot! I diffused it often in the bedroom at bedtime and added it to my bathwater. I have also used it to make Lavender candies! It has an acquired taste, but it’s definitely an experience. Surprisingly not many people like the smell of Lavender. If you are one of those people that don’t like the Lavender smell but want the relaxing benefits, consider Cedarwood!
Want this oil? Go here!
This oil also comes in the Premium Starter Kit! What is the Premium Starter Kit? If you want to start using oils this is the best place to start. Learn more here!
Have you used Lavender? What is your favorite way to use it?
JOIN ME ON THIS OILY JOURNEY!
If you are interested in learning more about essential oils, please email me at [email protected] I would love to chat and send you some samples! Who doesn’t like free things?
~ Go to the Young Living Sign-Up page: Young Living Sign Up!
~ Check “wholesale member” (The wholesale will get you 24% discounts for life!)
~ Enter this number 12453025 in the Sponsor ID and Enroller ID spaces
~ Fill out your information and be sure to include your email! This is how I will contact you. Make sure you write everything down so you can sign in later!
~ Choose your kit! I recommend choosing the Premium Starter Kit. What does the kit come with? 11 bottles of oil, a diffuser, NingXia samples, sharing bottles, oils samples, and more!
~ You can sign up for Essential Rewards (A monthly oils box) now or you can sign up later. I highly recommend getting on Essential Rewards as soon as possible if you want free products and amazing discounts!
~ To learn more about your oils, log into your virtual office at youngliving.com, “sign in” and check out the short videos on the “Getting Started” tab.
Welcome to the oily life!!
I am so excited for you! 🙂 I am always available for emails, phone calls, texting, or Skype. I am here for you! I will be emailing you soon with more information!