The countdown to Christmas is on! We are literally only 13 days away…. Where did 2017 go?! If you’re doing your Christmas shopping last minute, like me, here is a list of gifts that you can buy that health conscious person in your life. The best part is is that these gifts are all under $20!
*This post contains Amazon Affiliate links. By purchasing one of these items, I get a small commission in return. Thank you for supporting my blog!
- Lip Balm – $6 – Everyone needs lip balm… Young Living has amazing lip balms infused with essential oils to keep lips soft and smooth without toxic chemicals. With Grapefruit, Cinnamint, and Lavender flavors you can’t go wrong! Plus they are less than $6 each! Keep your eye out at Christmas time for Vanillamint!
- Spice Rack – $9.34 – For the person who loves to cook on your Christmas list, a spice rack is an awesome idea! I literally asked for a spice rack 2 Christmases in a row… and I never got one, but this is the one I would have wanted!
- Beard Balm – $12.23 – For the man in your life… get him some beard balm! No one likes a prickly, disheveled beard. Warning: This apparently smells like black licorice, but people seem to like it in the reviews!
- Christmas Spirit Essential Oil – $13.49 – This is the perfect gift for that person in your life that loves essential oils. This oil smells like Christmas in a bottle… really. When diffusing this oil the Orange, Cinnamon, and Black Spruce dance around your nose singing Christmas songs….
- Tea Infuser Mug – $13.99 – This is the perfect gift for the tea lover friend of yours. This mug infuses the tea right in it! Ditch the tea bags! You can also get some organic tea to go along with their new mug.
- Fruit Infuser Water Bottle – $13.99 – We all know staying hydrated is super important, but sometimes you need a little bit more flavor than just plain water. That is why I love this glass water bottle! You can put fruit in it to flavor your water. Sweet!
- Bath Bombs – $16.95 – Baths are a person’s best friend after a long day. These bath bombs are of course all natural and full of beneficial essential oils. Plus it comes with 8 of them! This is a super awesome deal!
- Natural Nail Polish Gift Set – $18.99 – I know the pain of loving to do my nails, but having nothing non-toxic to paint my nails with. This set is perfect for the person switching out toxins out of their life!! These nail polishes are completely non toxic and peel right off so you don’t need to use remover. Plus is comes with 12 colors! How cool?!
- Clean Eating Cookbooks – Cookbooks are perfect for the person that loves to cook healthy food. There are so many to choose from too! Here are a few of my favorites: 100 Days of Real Food, The Wellness Mama Cookbook, The Whole30 Fast & Easy Cookbook.
- Gift Card – $.01 to $20 – Sorry if this one is too obvious, but you can’t go wrong with a gift card! Buy a gift card to your loved one’s favorite health food store. Maybe whole foods (I could spend a whole day in this store) or a local hippy… I mean… health store.
To order from Amazon, just click the link, click add to cart, and check out. To order from Young Living, click the link, add to cart, add my member number, and check out. Your purchases are greatly appreciated and help keep this business running. 🙂
Which gifts are you going to purchase for your loved ones?