Eucalyptus Globulus is an amazing oil. It is obviously part of the Eucalyptus family (including Radiata and Blue). “The [Eucalyptus] trees leaves are steam distilled to produce the earthy, fresh oil that is popular in personal care products and spa treatments.”
Why exactly is this oil so popular in personal care products especially during the winter months? Let’s talk more about it.
- A 15 ml of Eucalyptus Globulus is $19.08 retail.
- When diffused it creates a refreshing atmosphere!
- Eucalyptus can be found in Young Living Breathe Again Roll-On and R.C.
- It leaves a cooling sensation when rubbed on the skin which makes it great to add to a massage oil!
- Adding a drop or two to some carrier oil and rubbed on the chest may help support the respiratory system.
- Add a few drops to a bowl of steaming water, place a towel over the bowl and your head, and inhale the steam. Make sure the steam isn’t too hot!
- Dr. Axe claims that Eucalyptus is good for your hair! Just add a few drops to coconut oil for a hair treatment or your all natural shampoo. Easy peasy!
- He also mentions that if you have stinky shoes or a pet bed you can wipe it down with a wet rag and some Eucalyptus oil and let it dry in the sun to make the stink go away!
- You can make these super awesome shower bombs using Eucalyptus (they recommend Radiata but you can use Globulus as well).
Eucalyptus oil is great and needs to be in every home! I highly encourage you to do more research on it.
To me, this is like my winter oil. When it gets cold outside, this is a must have oil. It’s great when I need some respiratory support or used for a back rub. I love the idea of putting a few drops in my shampoo! I’m going to have to try that soon.
Are you ready try Eucalyptus Globulus? Learn how to order below!
I am also giving a bottle of this away!! If you want to enter to win, check out the video below! 🙂
JOIN ME ON THIS OILY JOURNEY!
If you are interested in learning more about essential oils, please email me at [email protected] I would love to chat and send you some samples! Who doesn’t like free things?
If you want to purchase a few oils, go to YoungLiving.com, add the oils to your cart, and use my Sponsor/Enroller number: #12453025.
~ Go to the Young Living Sign-Up page: Young Living Sign Up!
~ Check “wholesale member” (The wholesale will get you 24% discounts for life!)
~ Enter this number 12453025 in the Sponsor ID and Enroller ID spaces
~ Fill out your information and be sure to include your email! This is how I will contact you. Make sure you write everything down so you can sign in later!
~ Choose your kit! I recommend choosing the Premium Starter Kit. What does the kit come with? 11 bottles of oil, a diffuser, NingXia samples, sharing bottles, oils samples, and more!
~ You can sign up for Essential Rewards (A monthly oils box) now or you can sign up later. I highly recommend getting on Essential Rewards as soon as possible if you want free products and amazing discounts!
~ To learn more about your oils, log into your virtual office at youngliving.com, “sign in” and check out the short videos on the “Getting Started” tab.
Welcome to the oily life!!
I am so excited for you! 🙂 I am always available for emails, phone calls, texting, or Skype. I am here for you! I will be emailing you soon with more information!