Lemongrass is a new love of mine and I can’t get enough of it! Plus it smells super good! It has a super fresh sent with a hint of lemon and earthy undertones. It doesn’t smell exactly like Lemon essential oil does, but has more of a… grassy smell (or herby) I guess you could say! Now that we know it smells amazing, when it is used for?
- A 5 ml bottle of Lemongrass Vitality is $6.25 wholesale… sweet!
- It has a relaxing, comforting aroma and smells great when diffused!
- It is amazing to clean with! You can add a few drops to a sink full of dishes or to a load of laundry. You can even add a few drops to a spray bottle with some water or vinegar to make an all purpose cleaner.
- “Lemongrass is a key ingredient in En-R-Gee, Ortho Ease Massage Oil, and Ortho Sport Massage Oil”
- Ditch the chemical air fresheners! “Add up to 10 drops to a small spray bottle filled with distilled water and spritz over carpets, furniture, and linens to eliminate stale odors.”
- It is great to use with a carrier oil in a massage!
- You can remove nail polish with Lemongrass! This is my favorite way to use it. Just add a drop to a paper towel and rub your nail to take the polish right off. WARNING: Keep it away from jewelry or any kinds of other paint…
- Lemongrass Vitality is great to add a zing to Asian dishes!
- This can be used as a supplement. Add to a vegetable capsule or hot water!
- “Lemongrass Vitality essential oil is a powerful ingredient in the DiGize essential oil blend, Essentialzymes-4 supplement, and MultiGreens capsules.”
My Experience with Lemongrass
Lemongrass not only smells great, but can be used as a supplement, in your food, and to freshen up odors. My favorite way to use Lemongrass is by using it to remove my nail polish instead of using harmful chemical removers! I plan on using this in my diffuser more often as well to help freshen up my house and make things fresh.
Are you excited to try Lemongrass? Learn how to purchase below!
Because I love this oil so much, I am giving one away! Watch the video below to learn more. 🙂
JOIN ME ON THIS OILY JOURNEY!
If you are interested in learning more about essential oils, please email me at [email protected] I would love to chat and send you some samples! Who doesn’t like free things?
If you want to purchase a few oils, go to YoungLiving.com, add the oils to your cart, and use my Sponsor/Enroller number: #12453025.
~ Go to the Young Living Sign-Up page: Young Living Sign Up!
~ Check “wholesale member” (The wholesale will get you 24% discounts for life!)
~ Enter this number 12453025 in the Sponsor ID and Enroller ID spaces
~ Fill out your information and be sure to include your email! This is how I will contact you. Make sure you write everything down so you can sign in later!
~ Choose your kit! I recommend choosing the Premium Starter Kit. What does the kit come with? 11 bottles of oil, a diffuser, NingXia samples, sharing bottles, oils samples, and more!
~ You can sign up for Essential Rewards (A monthly oils box) now or you can sign up later. I highly recommend getting on Essential Rewards as soon as possible if you want free products and amazing discounts!
~ To learn more about your oils, log into your virtual office at youngliving.com, “sign in” and check out the short videos on the “Getting Started” tab.
Welcome to the oily life!!
I am so excited for you! 🙂 I am always available for emails, phone calls, texting, or Skype. I am here for you! I will be emailing you soon with more information!