Cedarwood essential oil is one of those oils that have tons of uses! Cedarwood is not only great for the skin and hair, but it is also an oil that creates a relaxing atmosphere. Plus it is super affordable. It’s amazing! What else do you need to know about Cedarwood essential oil?
- A 15 ml bottle of Cedarwood is $11.50 wholesale! It’s so cheap!
- It is amazing for the skin. Add a few drops to your face moisturiser!
- It is also great for the hair. Add a few drops to your shampoo and conditioner to make your hair healthy and shiney!
- Give yourself a relaxing head massage by rubbing a few drops into your scalp.
- Is found in Grounding, Highest Potential, and Brain Power essential oil blends as well as Cel-Lite Magic massage oil!
- Has a “warm, woodsy aroma!” It’s kind of a manly smell.
- It is great to diffuser right before bed and throughout the night.
- It blends well with Tea Tree, Neroli, and Bergamot!
- Dilution is not required with this oil (but is recommended)!
- Young Living says to blend it with with “oils such as Citronella, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Myrtle, Clove, or Lemongrass” for an annoyance free outdoor experience!
How awesome is this oil?! It is an amazing oil for those who are just starting to use oils because it has so many uses and it’s super affordable.
Have you tried this oil or are you excited to try it? Let me know in the comments below!
Do you want to purchase a bottle of Cedarwood? Instructions on how to purchase are here!