Northern Lights Black Spruce comes from Young Living’s farm in British Columbia, Canada! It has a woodsy, invigorating scent and creates a refreshing, calming atmosphere. If you like the scent of fresh cut trees and the great outdoors, this is the oil of your dreams!
What else do you need to know about Northern Lights Black Spruce?
- A 15 ml bottle is $47.50 and a 5 ml is $24.50 wholesale
- We get this oil by steam distilling the entire tree. Yup! The whole thing!
- This oil is in my favorite blend, Christmas Spirit!
- It is also a key ingredient in Valor, R.C, and Shutran!
- The Black Spruce tree is very strong and sturdy with deep roots because it has to withstand harsh winters!
- Many herbalists believe that if you use an herb that is strong and deeply rooted, you will be too!
- May help the appearance of dry skin!
- Contains the natural constituents of alpha-pinene, camphene, and beta-pinene
- It is great to use in a massage!
- This oil is great for men to use topically as a cologne!
The Northern Lights Black Spruce tree amazes me. It stands tall in harsh winters and does not fall though harsh winds. It roots bury deep into the ground and it’s top reaches to the sky! It is a beautiful tree and the oil is powerful and mighty.
Have you tried Northern Lights Black Spruce or are you excited to try it? Let me know in the comments below!
If you would like to own a bottle of Northern Lights Black Spruce, learn how to order here!