Cinnamon Bark essential oil has a warm, woodsy aroma that smells great on it’s own or in a blend! It smells like Christmas (which we need all year round) and is very uplifting! Not only does it smell amazing, it has powerful health benefits as well! Let’s learn more about this amazing oil.
- A 5-ml of Cinnamon Bark Vitality is $24.75 wholesale.
- It contains the natural constituent cinnamaldehyde. Google this to learn more about it!
- It is a key ingredient in Young Living’s Thieves blend which is a must have oil that helps support the immune system!
- Young Living recommends “for a festive twist, diffuse Cinnamon Bark with Frankincense, Orange, Tangerine, Clove, or Nutmeg.”
- Try taking Cinnamon Bark Vitality as a dietary supplement to help support a healthy digestion and immune system!
- To take it internally, you can add a drop or two to a smoothie or add a few drops to a vegetable capsule with some carrier oil (and plenty of water)!
- Cinnamon Bark is a hot oil so if you use it topically, always use it with a carrier oil!
- “To freshen a musty-smelling garbage disposal, run soapy water down the drain and drop in 5 drops of Cinnamon Bark and 3 drops of Lemon essential oil and let them sit for up to an hour.”
- It is a key ingredient in many “Young Living essential oil blends, including Abundance, Christmas Spirit, Gathering, Highest Potential, and Magnify your Purpose.”
- Substitute ground cinnamon for a few drops of Cinnamon Bark Vitality in any recipe!
Not only is this oil super uplifting for the spirits, you can clean with it and make yummy recipes with it! The oil is truly remarkable.
If you would like to try this oil out for yourself, learn how to order here! You won’t regret it. 🙂